10.24.2009

Dreamy

Tonight I had a dream about this guy....I've fallen for him a long time ago & we went out for a long time, but we lost the touch and now he's with this other girl. Cant tell how much i wanna see him again.
So in this dream we had an amaaazing time together, we went out for dinner and had an romantic picnic at the beach. It felt so good and i need this good feeling so much. Although my friends keep telling me i deserve someone better(i doubt there is a better one, as he's goodlooking,charming & stylish), i have this strong feeling to see him again. You know, he's sort of my McDreamy!(:D) Well, this post is like the contrast of my other posts, as its very personal. I just had to post it, otherwise i think i'd explode! Everybody got those moments, right?

Keine Kommentare: