12.31.2009

Goodbye 2009!

It's New Years Eve and I cant wait the new decade to start.
Year 09, havent been the best really. Had lots of trouble, have been depressed and lonely,
but now its gonna change in 2010!
But i changed dramatically last year, I've been to England for 10 days, and it changed my whole look really. It was really inspiring. That was really the best thing in 2009 & during the trip to UK i came closer to Kate, which is now my bestfriend again. We lost touch over the last 3 years.
I also turned 16, which was amazing!
But i exept for 2010 to be no longer alone, that really bothered me during the last year and made me really depressed. Was not so happy the last year!
SO GOD BRING ME SOME LOVE FOR THE NEW DECADE!

Happy New Year To All MY Followers & Readers. I LOVE YOU MUCH XX

Kommentare:

Lena hat gesagt…

oh I also wish you a very very happy new year and hopefully your dreams are comoing true :)

sinafantastic hat gesagt…

Thanky you Love x

through being cool hat gesagt…

sehr cooler style. überrascht mich doch immer wieder was da so im Saarland rum rennt ;)